- Modernism and Cosmology, Palgrave, August 2014 (monograph). https://www.amazon.co.uk/Modernism-Cosmology-Dr-Katherine-Ebury/dp/1137393742
- Outside His Jurisfiction: Reading James Joyce’s Non-fiction (co-edited with Dr James Fraser), Palgrave, forthcoming summer 2017. Will include co-written introduction and my own chapter.
- ‘“In the midst of its enemies”: Animal Pain and Capital Punishment in Beckett’, Society and Animals, forthcoming spring 2017.
- ‘“Mulrennan spoke to him about universe and stars”: Astronomy in A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man’, Dublin James Joyce Journal, 6 2015. https://muse.jhu.edu/article/583068
- ‘”Serve, Serve” it sang, and it sang that all day:” James Joyce and John Berryman’, Hypermedia Joyce Studies, March 2015 (open access). http://hjs.ff.cuni.cz/main/essays.php?essay=ebury
- “A New Science”: Yeats’s A Vision and Relativistic Cosmology’, Irish Studies Review, Volume 23 May 2014.http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/09670882.2014.891379?journalCode=cisr20
- ‘“In this Valley of Dying Stars”: Eliot’s Cosmology’ in Journal of Modern Literature 3(35): 139-157 2012.http://www.jstor.org/stable/10.2979/jmodelite.35.3.139?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
- ‘Beyond the Rainbow: Spectroscopy in Finnegans Wake II.1’ in Joyce Studies Annual 2011: 97-121 https://muse.jhu.edu/article/467077/pdf
Chapters in edited collections:
- ‘Nothing in the World Would Save Me from the Gallows: O’Nolan and the Death Penalty’, Flann O’Brien’s Metamorphoses, Cork UP, scheduled for spring 2018.
- ‘Physical Comedy and the Comedy of Physics in The Third Policeman, The Dalkey Archive and Cruiskeen Lawn’, Flann O’Brien: Problems With Authority, contracted with Cork UP, scheduled spring 2017.
- ‘The sonnet might “lead to dishonesty”: John Berryman and Paul Muldoon as Sonneteers’, John Berryman at 100: Centenary Essays, Brill, forthcoming December 2016.
- Ghost, Medium, Criminal, Genius: Lombrosian Types in Yeats’s Art and Philosophy’, Yeats, Philosophy and the Occult, Clemson UP and Liverpool UP, forthcoming autumn 2016.
- ‘“Between the bang and the Whimper”: Eliot and Apocalypse’, Modernism, Christianity and Apocalypse, Brill, November 2014.
Journal special issues:
- ‘James Joyce, Animals and the Nonhuman’, Humanities, forthcoming September 2017, (open access journal).
- ‘James Joyce’, Routledge Encyclopedia of Modernism (ed. Stephen Ross), spring 2016, https://www.rem.routledge.com.